Wishing to explore while you retreat?
There are numerous activities to enjoy and wonderful sights to see.
Cultural explorations – Nature inspired outings – Adventure sports
From surfing the world renowned spots of the North Shore’s 7 Mile Miracle, to enjoying a helicopter ride over the islands lush rainforest interior, allow our Reservation Team help you to plan your most memorable day excursions yet.
YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- Stroll & shop the quaint and quintessentially Hawaiian Style town of Haleiwa
- Visit Waimea Falls. Waimea Falls also hosts many special events throughout the year
- Visit the local Farmers Markets
- Visit the ancient Hawaiian heiau
- Visit Laniakea Beach where protected turtles (honu) call home
- Hiking Pupukea-Paumalu Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Polynesian Cultural Center – Enjoy the cultural experience of a Luau or Hawaiian Feast
- Bike, Walk, Run the 3 Mile Bike Path
- Scuba diving
- Catamaran Cruise
- SUP at Haleiwa Harbor & Anahulu Stream
- Enjoy the energy of the magnificent winter swells. This is for your viewing pleasure only. Surfing at this time of year is strictly for expert surfers and expert swimmers only.
- Spectate at the world famous surf competitions
- Whale watching